.

.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Happy Birthday Cards

I was having so much fun making patriotic cards, I made several!  For my first card, I used some cupcake pics.  Thanks to my friend, Emilee, for the idea and the great "find" in the Company Store for 25¢!  I mounted those picks on blue cardstock with some foam tape behind the flags and on the panel.  I added some stars from the retired Stampin Up star punch and included star brads with foam dots to pop them up.  I embossed the card front with the retired clouds embossing folder from Stampin Up.  The greeting is from Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I just love that stamp set!  It's so versatile!  Punched the greeting out with Stampin Up Word Window punch and finished it off with the Modern Label punch.  I loved how this turned out so much, I made two of them!! ☺


For my next card, I used a white card base.  The patterned paper is from GinaK Designs Hello Sunshine pack.  I cut the patterned paper strips using the MFT Blueprints 13 Die-namics Washi Tape dies.  I added the star brads and finished it off with the greeting from Stampin Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  Punched the greeting out with Stampin Up Word Window punch and finished it off with the Modern Label punch. (I took this picture at night, and the lighting wasn't the best.  It really is white cardstock.)


For my last card, I used the Stampin Up Work of Art stamp set.  I just love those brush stroke stamps!  I love how this watermelon turned out!  I punched the (seeds) hearts out with the Owl Builder punch from Stampin Up.  So cute! ☺ I added the greeting and the double frame, black and pink and adhered it to the white card base.  Watermelons just scream SUMMER to me!


Until next time!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment