.

.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Here's the card I made for my dad for Father's Day.  I'm happy with the results.

I started out with GinaK Designs Sandy Beach Cardstock base.  I used Stampin Up Color Coordination 6 x 6 patterned paper pack in Kraft and some purple cardstock, both retired.  The banners, arrows, star-burst and circle dies are from MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 set.  I used the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round the right upper and lower corners.  The greeting came from TPC Studio Greetings stamp set.  It was stamped in MFT ColorBox Grape Jelly Ink.

For the inside, I used a couple more dies from that same set.  I die-cut white cardstock with the stitched edge die, the banner flag and the white circle.  I die-cut the purple star-burst and the stitched edge and adhered. the banner and arrow are popped up on foam tape. And lastly, the arrow die is from the Kraft patterned paper from Stampin Up, retired. The inside greetings are a couple I had in my stash, not sure who the "Go Nuts! It's Your Day" stamp came from, the "love ya bunches" is a Stampin Up stamp, but not sure which set it came from. 

And that's my Father's Day card.

Until next time!  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment