.

.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Just sittin here thinking about you...

I have a few people who've been on my mind lately.  So much sickness...  It's crazy.  Here are a couple of cards I've made for them.

My first card:

This card is made with Stampin Up cardstock, not sure of the exact color, but I do know that it's retired. I stamped the main image and colored her in with Bic Markers.  The banner is die cut from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 set.  I stamped the greeting  and I then "fussy cut" the image out and popped her up on foam squares. The stamp set is from Inky Antics, Alice's Afternoon.  I just love this stamp set!  She's so cute, sitting there in the chair with her teddy bear at her feet.  

My second card:

This card is made with Stampin Up cardstock, not sure of the exact color, but I do know that it's retired. I stamped the main image and colored her in with Bic Markers. I cut a matt out of GinaK Designs Limited Edition Wild Orchid Cardstock - no longer available.  I stamped the greeting from that set and adhered the matt and main image on the card front.  I used my corner chomper to round the corners on the layers in the upper rightvcorner.

On the inside, I finished it off with the same matting as the front and stamped the rose images in the corners for a little deco on the inside.  I plan to write a message on the inside of both of these cards, so I didn't want a lot of deco on the inside. 

And that's the cards for today.  

Until next time! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment