.

.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

STV14MON24

This card was made for the Stamp TV weekly challenge.  Click here to see others in the gallery: STV14MON24.  Feel free to play along!  The stipulation for this card was to use at least one popped up flower. Easy peasy!


The rules:

For my card, I used GinaK Designs Shabby Spring Stamp TV kit. The card base is Tomato Soup. The patterned paper is from the kit. The flower and butterfly images are from Warm Spring Wishes stamp set. The banner die cut is cut from Fresh Asparagus cardstock, the Washi tape diecut is from a scrap as is the yellow Banner, Circle and Starburst diecut. Those dies are from the MFT Blueprints 13 Die-namics. The butterfly is from the Vintage Cuts from the kit. I stamped the images with Memento Expresso Truffle. I finished off the flower image with an enamel dot. I popped up the images with foam adhesive.


On the inside, I used more of the patterned paper from the front as well as another sheet from that paper pack. I diecut the tomato soup patterned paper with the stitched edge die from the Blueprints 13 die set. I stamped the greeting, Stampabilities-Matthew 11:28 02, with Stazon Olive Grove ink.


On the back, I stamped the greeting from Heart & Soul, Stamp and Pray and my custom 'Handcrafted by' in Stazon Olive grove ink.


I created this card with inspiration from MFT Blueprints 15 sketches. Although I don't have that Blueprints Die-namics, I really liked the sketch, and made it work with what I had! This card is for a friend who's nephew died. She couldn't come home for the funeral, and I wanted to send her my love.

Until next time! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment